View the Article Here
Poor kitty =(
I'm sure every furry pet owner has been hit with fleas once in their lifetime. Fleas are definitely annoying to have in the house and they can get EVERYWHERE! Fleas lay eggs on their host and those eggs fall off when the host walks, runs, rolls on the ground and other areas within it's living space. The fleas, both larvae and adult, are then transferred to your home. Statistics show that only 10% of fleas are on your pet and the other 90% are in your furniture and carpet. Which is why you have to take action ASAP. Go on a cleaning rampage. Wash all blankets, covers, clothes, and toys. Vacuum, vacuum, vacuum!!! Give your pet a nice soapy warm bath. Use a flea comb to get all the fleas out and throw them into the soapy water.
A great alternative natural flea killer is salt. The way it works is that it dehydrates both the fleas and its larvae as they eat the salt. Eggs become dehydrated as well when they come in contact with salt.
Read more: Does Salt Work to Rid Fleas? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/way_5130718_salt-work-rid-fleas.html#ixzz1PBltR4Vp
Another natural alternative to help keep those pests from coming back, is to spray the house with a diluted Eucalyptus solution. Fleas HATE the smell of Eucalyptus. Take a spray bottle and fill it with 98% water and 2% pure Eucalyptus oil. This stuff is strong! Shake it up and spray it throughout the house. Be careful while spraying it around your pet, you don't want to get it in their eyes. You'll understand when you smell it.
Thanks for tuning in!